Home News About Us Our services Universities Consultants Visa Guide Videos Terms of Use Privacy and Policy Contact Us

News and Events

High School Programs Years 10, 11 and 12 :

• Students must have completed the equivalent of Year 9;
• Certified copies of last two years school reports together with English translations. These must show subjects studied and marks/grades obtained

Consultant Info :

Study Visa Service
View Consultant


Join Study Abroad